The Office of Residence Life at Madonna University is committed to providing a safe,
living-learning atmosphere conducive to students' academic success and professional
and personal growth. As an integral part of Student Affairs, the Residence Life staff
- ENCOURAGE students to integrate life experiences and classroom activities in an inclusive
- EDUCATE students through academic and social programming that enriches community building,
healthy relationships, and the college experience.
- ENSURE a climate that respects diversity and multiculturalism, where self-responsibility
and mutual respect is acknowledged as well as expected.
- EMPOWER individual students to pursue leadership development through service opportunities
offered by the Office of Residence Life, Madonna University, and the local community.
- EXAMINE and continuously enhance Residence Hall services, in collaboration with various
departments, to meet the needs of the residents through evaluations and assessment
Madonna University to Expand its Residential Offerings
In response to increased demand for a residential university experience, Madonna
University leaders have developed plans to expand the school’s residence life offerings
over the next five years.