We are eager to help you recruit and hire Madonna students and alumni who have been prepared academically and experientially to assume positions of responsibility and leadership in their fields. We invite you to utilize any of the employer services listed below by contacting us:
MU Job Link
This link on our website provides a convenient way for you to post job openings for Madonna students and alumni. You set the criteria for your postings on MU Job Link so that only those who meet your qualifications can apply. You also can use it to search résumé books for qualified candidates and to receive announcements on upcoming job fairs and events. There is no cost to use the MU Job Link and registration only takes a few minutes. In order to register or post your organization’s open positions, please click on “MU Job Link” in the navigation bar.
This program provides an opportunity for you, the employer, to interview and meet students in a relaxed campus setting. You may request scheduled interviews or meet with potential candidates in an open forum in our Take 5 Lounge.
All Madonna degree-seeking undergraduate, graduate students, and alumni are eligible to participate in the On-Campus Recruiting Program. Screening criteria – including major, GPA, and work authorization – for individual positions are established by the employer.
Networking Through University Engagement
- Give back to the community and brand your organization on campus by volunteering to be a guest speaker to Madonna students and alumni on such topics as: business culture, improving soft skills, and what to expect in the workplace.
- Mentor Madonna students and alumni in order to attract and develop talent, promote your organization to a wider audience, and improve staff morale, performance, and motivation.
- Take-a-Crusader-to-Work Day: This job shadow program invites you to bring Madonna students to work for an insider of various careers and what they involve. This is an excellent event to attract and screen potential Madonna applicants. It also offers students an opportunity to evaluate potential careers.
- Mock Interview Days: Raise your profile on campus and help students hone their interviewing skills. Students would have access to employer interview schedules by industry so you would conduct practice interviews with students interested in your field.
- April 4, 2017 3 to 5 p.m. in the Gym/Activities Center
Nursing Job Fair - Contact the College of Nursing and Health at 734-432-5717
Education Job Fair - Contact the College of Education at 734-432-5655
Our Career Services Office will work with you to connect you with students seeking practical experience within their field of study. The advantages of partnering with Madonna to provide students internships include: timely referrals of qualified candidates, reduction of recruitment and training costs, and an opportunity to evaluate potential employees before making a permanent hire commitment.
Internships typically last fifteen weeks during Fall (Sept. - Dec.) and Winter (Jan. - April) semesters and twelve weeks during Spring/Summer semester (May - July). Students work a minimum of 120 hours during the fifteen weeks and may work more depending on the needs of the company.
Please feel free to contact our office at 734-432-5623 or email@example.com.