Dear Madonna University Alumni & Friends,
The history of Madonna University is written in the lives of its people. Our alumni and friends help shape our traditions, sustain our success, and build our future. In the Alumni Office we strive to meet the needs of Madonna University’s many constituents in meaningful ways. We encourage you to avail yourself of the many services we offer including: events, publications, career services, networking, tuition discounts, scholarships, and volunteer opportunities. When you’re in the area, please feel free to drop by to visit us.
Room 1210, Main Academic Building
36600 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Dan Centers, Alumni & Annual Giving Officer
Anne Merrill, Administrative Support
Toll free: 800-859-4951 ext. 5741
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evenings & weekends by appointment
The Alumni Awards program celebrates excellence by honoring alumni who have brought extraordinary credit to Madonna University. Below is a list of awards that are given annually and a link to apply.
Alumni Professional Achievement
Alumni who have achieved professional distinction in their chosen field, clearly demonstrates the value of their Madonna education, and maintains an active interest in the University. Generally, recipients have been graduates of Madonna for 10 or more years.
Outstanding Young Alumni
Alumni whose achievements have been personal honors bestowed upon them by their peers and who have demonstrated the worth of their Madonna education through post-college achievements. Generally, recipients have been graduates of Madonna for less than 10 years.
Alumni whose self-initiated activities and service consistently support the work of Madonna University in further connecting alumni, students, and friends to the University through events and special projects.
Alumni Catholic Service
Alumni whose personal, professional, or volunteer service or philanthropy has made a positive impact on the Catholic community.
Alumni Franciscan Values
Alumni whose self-initiated activities provide outstanding service to their community and embody the University’s Franciscan values.
When you graduate, you are eligible to become a member of the Madonna University Alumni Association which offers the benefits listed below. To activate your free membership or to update your contact information, contact us at email@example.com or 734-432-5811.
- Free E-News for jobs, news, and events (students, parents, and friends are welcome to subscribe)
- Career Services assistance, i.e., free résumé review, workshops, career counseling, and job search tools
- Graduate School Alumni Tuition Discount enables non-nursing alumni to earn a master’s at current undergrad tuition rates; nursing graduate courses are charged at the current undergraduate nursing tuition rate
- Use of the computer lab and library for one year for $10 (renewable each year)
- Free Alumni lapel pin
- Invitations to complimentary and ticketed University events
- Legacy scholarships for your children/dependents who attend Madonna University. Contact the Financial Aid Office for scholarship application details and deadlines. Toll-free: 800-852-4951 ext. 5663. Recipients are chosen by a committee of the Alumni Council. Selections are based on a well-written essay that conveys the passion, goals, and financial need of the applicant.
- Car insurance discounts. Many providers offer discounts to Alumni Association members. Ask your provider and have them call us to confirm your status to receive your discount.
The Career Services Office provides alumni with free and paid services, workshops, and job fairs. Take advantage of their career tools:
- MU Job Link: Connect with leading employers and prepare for success in today’s job market
- Access hundreds of job postings
- Search by keyword, major, and popular careers
- Post and send your résumé
- Gain job search advice, résumé resources, and interview tips
- For information, refer to the Job Link FAQ and Job Link instructions for login
- Career counseling
- Mock interviewing
- Résumé review