Home-schooled students thrive at Madonna University. Many appreciate our accessible faculty, small classes, campus life, community outreach, service learning, and ongoing opportunities for personal, intellectual, and spiritual growth through Campus Ministry’s many programs. If you wish to speak with a Madonna student who graduated from a home school program, please contact our Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 734-432-5339.
Applying to Madonna University
- Admission application.
- $25 application fee (If the fee presents a hardship, please ask a Madonna admission counselor for a fee waiver request.)
- An official high school transcript.
- ACT or SAT score.
- Madonna University’s ACT code is 2022.
- Madonna University’s SAT code is 1437.
- A 250-word essay describing your educational goals.
- To be considered for a scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application.
- To apply for federal and state financial aid, please visit the Office of Financial Aid or FAFSA.
- Madonna University processes applications upon receipt, and therefore, urges applicants to submit their application as early as possible.