A bachelor’s degree is closer than you think!

Madonna University has a partnership with University Center Gaylord, in northern Michigan, which allows community college students in the area to continue their education to earn a Bachelor of Social Work.

Bachelor of Social Work Plan of Study

University Center:
80 Livingston Boulevard
Gaylord, MI 49735

Dana Holcomb
800-852-4951 ext. 5553

Visit the University Center Gaylord website here.

Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
Madonna University participates in the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) to facilitate transfer from Michigan community colleges.

A minimum of 30 credits must be taken at the community college to satisfy MTA, including:

  • 1 course in English Composition and a second English Composition or Communications course
  • 1 course in Mathematics from one of three pathways: College Algebra, Statistics, or Quantitative Reasoning
  • 2 courses in Social Sciences (from two disciplines)
  • 2 courses in Humanities and Fine Arts (from two disciplines, excluding studio and performance)
  • 2 courses in Natural Sciences including one with laboratory experience (from two disciplines)

With completion of MTA, Madonna University recognizes the Core Courses component of graduation requirements has been completed. The student’s official transcript from the two-year institution must indicate that the MTA has been satisfied.

Credit for Military Experience

Madonna University highly ecourages veterans to request to have their Joint Services Transcript submitted during the admission process to maximize the use of their military training and experience.  We will accept up to 60 credits of military credit towards a bachelor's degree.  To request your official JST transcript to be send to Madonna please visit: https://jst.doded.mil/official.html

If you are planning to transfer to Madonna University, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 734-432-5339.

We will connect you to a specific Transfer Admissions Officer who can help you with the transfer process, answer questions, and discuss specific program transfer guides and articulation agreements.  For more information regarding specific agreements and transfer guides with our Community College partners or to see how specific classes may transfer from both two and four year institutions, click the appropriate buttons below.

Articulations and Transfer Guides Course Equivalencies