Madonna University is proud to offer nursing admission to qualified high school seniors (starting with the Class of 2013).
The criteria for direct nursing admission are the following:
- Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.65
- Successful completion (grade ‘B’ or higher) of one year of biology, chemistry, and 2 years of algebra
- Minimum 24 ACT composite score
- Enroll at Madonna University immediately following high school
- Applications received by December 1 will receive priority decisions
- Applications received after December 1 will be reviewed upon receipt and decisions made on a space available basis
- Within 4 weeks of direct admission offer, students will accept or decline admission
- Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee direct nursing admission
Students offered direct nursing admission are required to complete the following:
- Maintain full-time enrollment at Madonna University
- Successfully pass (‘C’ or higher) all Madonna University courses
- Earn minimum cumulative Madonna University GPA of 3.30
- Successfully complete all prerequisite courses and be eligible for nursing major within 2 years of initial enrollment
For students with a non-nursing degree seeking admission into Madonna's ABSN program, complete admission requirements for the ABSN Program are available on the accelerated nursing website.