Why Study MA Teacher Leadership at Madonna University?
- Small student-teacher ratio courses with personal support
- Designed for part-time students with a full-time work commitment
- Opportunities to build your professional network with fellow students and instructors
- Learn to advocate, nurture, and sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth
- Develop collaboration skills to work with families and community members, respond to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilize community resources
- Learn to understand, respond to, and influence the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context in the field of K-12 education
- Rigorous program with an excellent reputation
Madonna University’s Master of Arts in Teacher Leadership program is designed for teacher leaders, school coaches, school coordinators, school consultants, interventionists, and department chairs looking to expand their awareness, understanding, and application of leadership skills with implementing teacher-led initiatives. It is designed to provide a rich intellectual and theoretical background balanced with an emphasis on real-life scenarios and applied experiences within educational leadership. The program is designed to enroll candidates within cohorts once a year during the fall semester.
|Careers||Grad School Programs||Employers of Alumni|
|General Education Teacher||Educational Specialist||Public schools and agencies in the tri-county Metro Detroit area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|Teacher Leader in Curriculum||Autism Spectrum Disorders||Public schools and agencies in the tri-county Metro Detroit area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|Learning Disabilities||Parochial schools and agencies in the tri-county Metro Detroit area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|Online Teaching and eLearning|