The underlying goal of this program is to prepare educational leaders who can:
- develop and deliver appropriate curricula sensitive to cultural and environmental differences while implementing effective instructional delivery systems that make efficient use of time, staff, technologies, community resources and budgets.
- create staff development programs and evaluation systems to enhance the effectiveness of school personnel in their service of Catholic education.
- manage school operations and facilities to maximize student learning.
- implement effective financial management strategies to maximize resources.
- utilize significant professional research in problem solving and planning.