CashCourse is a free website for MU students with many financial literacy topics, such as paying for college, dealing with debt, and finding scholarships.
See current Course Schedule for tuition deadlines and payment plans.
Winter 2013-14 Deadlines
• Winter 2013-14 Official Statements available: November 25, 2013
• Winter 2013-14: due dates for at least the first 50 percent of tuition: December 6, 2013
• Book refunds from Financial Aid overages start being processed December 11, 2013.
• Fall 2013-14 refunds for Financial Aid overages are expected to be processed by January 31, 2014 for aid applied by January 23, 2014. The approved Federal deadline is: February 6, 2014.
• Federal Regulation is: The university has 14 days after aid is applied to the Student’s Account to refund FA overages.
• Final due date for Winter 2013-14: February 14, 2014.
Make a payment
Cashnet | E-Check
MY Portal: log in for payments, statements, and registration
Paying your bill
Tuition Rates and Fee Information