CashCourse is a free website for MU students with many financial literacy topics, such as paying for college, dealing with debt, and finding scholarships.
See current Course Schedule for tuition deadlines and payment plans.
Spring/Summer 2013 Deadlines
• Spring/Summer 2012-13 Official Statements available: April 1.
• Spring/Summer 2012-13: due dates for at least the first 50 percent of tuition: April 19.
• Book refunds from Financial Aid overages start being processed April 22.
• Spring/Summer 2012-13 refunds for Financial Aid overages are expected to be processed by May 31 for students whose files are completed.
• Final due date for Spring/Summer 2012-13: June 14.
Make a payment
Cashnet | E-Check
MY Portal: log in for payments, statements, and registration
Paying your bill
Tuition Rates and Fee Information