CashCourse is a free website for MU students with many financial literacy topics, such as paying for college, dealing with debt, and finding scholarships.
Our regular hours year-round (except the first week of classes)
Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
See current Course Schedule for tuition deadlines and payment plans.
Calendar of Events
- Fall 2014-15 Official Statements available: August 1st
- Fall 2014-15 due dates for at least the first 50 percent of tuition: August 15th
- Book refunds from Financial Aid overages will begin the week of August 18th
- Fall 2014-15 refunds for Financial Aid overages are expected to be processed by October 3rd for aid applied by Sept. 22nd.
- Federal Regulation is: The university has 14 days after aid is applied to the Student’s Account to refund FA overages.
- Final due date for Fall 2014-15 October 17th
Make a payment
Cashnet | E-Check
MY Portal: log in for payments, statements, and registration
Paying your bill
Tuition Rates and Fee Information