For the most up-to-date information on the 2013 Graduation Activities, please log-in to MyPortal. Under the Students tab go to Graduation Info 2013.
Undergraduate Application for Graduation Form
Undergraduate Application for Certificates Form
To apply for undergraduate graduation:
- Fill out the appropriate Application for Graduation
- Pay the $75 fee ($85 if late) online or at the Student Accounts Office. If paying online, please attach a copy of your receipt.
Note: the graduation fee does not cover cap and gown, or other commencement participation costs.
- Review the Application for Graduation with your advisor and discuss any issues of concern.
- Have your advisor sign the Application and attach a plan of study.
- Submit the Application to the Registrar's Office by the date applicable to you:
Students graduate at the end of the semester in which they complete their academic program requirements. To initiate the graduation process, students must submit an application to graduate, due approximately two semesters before expected graduation (see schedule above). The graduation application and fee are active for one year from the intended graduation semester. Applications one year or more beyond the originally intended semester of graduation are expired. Expired applications require a new application and fee. Diplomas are mailed to students approximately six to eight weeks after the end of the semester.
Master's and Doctorate Graduates
Graduate students should contact the Graduate School for information on applying for graduation.
There is only one commencement in May each year. Students who expect to graduate at the end of the spring/summer semester in July may choose to participate in commencement exercises in the May before or after their courses are completed. December graduates participate in the commencement following completion.