Madonna University is proud to serve our military veterans by offering an environment that helps veterans, service members, and eligible family members reach their academic and personal goals. We provide veteran-friendly resources to assist you with admissions, advising, financial aid, and other student services.
• Yellow Ribbon Program
• VA Education Benefits
• FAQ for New GI Bill
• DD-214 Access
• ACE Military Guides
• Request a copy of your Military Record
• Pamphlet for Post-9/11 GI BILL
• (DEA) Survivors' & Dependents' Educational Assistance
• Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
• ConAP: Concurrent Enrollment Program
• NASFAA Tip Sheet for Military and Veterans
Madonna University offers online courses making it possible to take classes even while deployed. For more information email email@example.com.
Madonna University Contacts
Veteran Admissions Representative
John O. Johnson, M.Ed, CBSP, C.D.F.
VA Benefit Coordinator (certifying officer)
Madonna Links | University Resources
• Application for Undergraduate Admissions
• Academic Advising Office
• Financial Aid Office
• (FAFSA) Free Application for Federal Student Aid
• Student Accounts
• Writing Center
Military Transfer Credits | Military Transcripts
To receive college credit for your service, have your branch send us a Military Transcript. Our transcript evaluators generally award elective credits for military service, however you can contact the Academic Advising Office to apply for credit toward specific courses. For basic training you receive two courses totaling up to 6 credits:
• MSC 2010: 4 Credits
• MSC 2020: 2 Credits
All other Military Credits are given based on the ACE recommendation.