- Madonna University accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions by one of the following accrediting organizations:
• Middle States Association of Colleges & Schools
• Northwest Commission of Colleges & Universities
• North Central Association of Colleges & Schools
• New England Association of Colleges & Schools
• Southern Association of Colleges & Schools
• Western Association of Colleges & Schools
- The course must be a college-level course (100 or higher).
- You must have earned a grade of "C" (2.0) or better for transfer consideration.
- Semester hours are awarded based on the number of semester hours earned at the college. A three-credit composition course at another college is awarded three credits even though the course may be equivalent to a one- to three-semester-hour course at Madonna.
- Grades earned at another school do not transfer to Madonna University.
Note: neither transfer grades nor transfer semester hours are used to calculate Madonna GPA.
- Community college transfer credit cannot exceed 74 s.h.
Note: some articulation agreements allow up to 90 credits to transfer to Madonna University.
- Up to 90 transfer credits may be considered from any accredited four-year college, however, the last 30 consecutive hours of the program you are enrolled in must be completed at Madonna University.
- Questions regarding assignment of general education credit should be directed to the Registrar's Office.
- Questions regarding departmental or program-specific credit should be directed to the appropriate Academic Department.