Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Cumulative high school GPA of 2.75 or higher
- ACT minimum score of 20
- SAT minimum score of 1410
- Applicants whose credentials do not satisfy the above criteria, but whose maturity indicates potential for success are eligible for provisional admission.
Each year, the University enrolls several valedictorians, and on average, incoming students have achieved a 3.2 high school GPA and a composite ACT score of 22.5.
Applying to Madonna University
- Admissions application
- $25 application fee (If the fee presents a hardship, please ask your high school guidance counselor to submit a fee waiver request)
- An official high school transcript
- ACT or SAT score
- Madonna University’s ACT code is 2022
- Madonna University’s SAT code is 1437
- A minimum 250-word essay describing your educational goals
- To be considered for a scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application
- To apply for federal and state financial aid, please visit the Office of Financial Aid or www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Madonna University processes applications upon receipt, therefore urges applicants to submit their application as early as possible.