A bachelor’s degree is closer than you think! We make transferring to Madonna University easy through personal attention so you can earn a quality, holistic education integrated with career preparation.
- Complete online application for undergraduate admissions
- Official college transcript(s)
- final transcript after all grades are posted
- transcript from each college/university attended
- AP, IB test score(s), if applicable
- Cumulative college/university GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Good academic and personal standing at prior institutions
- If fewer than 12 transferable credits, official high school transcript or equivalent transcript is required.
- Applicants whose credentials do not satisfy the above criteria, but whose maturity indicates potential for success are eligible for provisional admission.
Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
Madonna University participates in the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) to facilitate transfer from Michigan community colleges.
A minimum of 30 credits must be taken at the community college to satisfy MTA, including:
- 1 course in English Composition and a second English Composition or Communications course
- 1 course in Mathematics from one of three pathways: College Algebra, Statistics, or Quantitative Reasoning
- 2 courses in Social Sciences (from two disciplines)
- 2 courses in Humanities and Fine Arts (from two disciplines, excluding studio and performance)
- 2 courses in Natural Sciences including one with laboratory experience (from two disciplines)
With completion of MTA, Madonna University recognizes the General Education component of graduation requirements has been completed. The student’s official transcript from the two-year institution must indicate that the MTA has been satisfied.
New students are automatically considered for most merit scholarships upon admission. Scholarships are awarded for full-time study in the fall and winter and are renewable for up to four years.
Merit scholarship awards are based on a student’s grade point average and standardized test scores. Awards range from $2,000 to $10,000 per year.
Regardless of the type of award, students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA code 002282) to be considered for all forms of financial aid. To learn more about the Financial Aid process please see our full financial aid information page.
Visit Today, your future is closer than you think!
Located in Livonia, Michigan, Madonna University is located close to world-class professional, cultural, and museum attractions in a safe suburb between Detroit and Ann Arbor.
Our campus is more than just a collection of classrooms — it’s a community of learners, scholars, and thinkers. Come to a visit program, take a tour, schedule an appointment, meet our students, eat on-campus, or explore the support environment.
Schedule an Individual Visit
Call the Office of Undergrad Admissions
If you are planning to transfer to Madonna University, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 734-432-5339.
We will connect you to a specific Transfer Admissions Officer who can help you with the transfer process, answer questions, and discuss specific program transfer guides and articulation agreements.