Undergraduate international students with no residence in the U.S. are required to live on campus during their first year of study. Graduate international students are also strongly encouraged to live on campus because no public transportation is available in Livonia, Michigan.
Reserve a room in the Residence Hall by completing the following steps:
- Complete the Residence Hall Contract
- Include a deposit of $175
- The deposit can be made by check, money order, online payment, or wire transfer. Please note that no room is reserved until the deposit and a completed contract is received by the Student Accounts Office.
- The Room deposit will be applied to your room payment and is non-refundable if you do not move into the Residence Hall. The deposited will be forfeited.
- For international student if should your visa be denied, the room deposit will be reimbursed in full.
- Mail your contract and payment to:
Attn. Student Accounts
36600 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150-1176, USA
- Notify the Residence Hall of your expected arrival date and time or if you need to arrive on campus earlier than the scheduled move-in date. Contact the Director of Residence Life, at 734-432-5755 or email@example.com.
For more information about policies and contracts visit the Residence Life.