A bachelor’s degree is closer than you think! We make transferring to Madonna University easy through personal attention so you can earn a quality, holistic education integrated with career preparation.
- Complete online application for undergraduate admissions
- Official college transcript(s)
- final transcript after all grades are posted
- transcript from each college/university attended
- AP, IB test score(s), if applicable
- Cumulative college/university GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Good academic and personal standing at prior institutions
- If fewer than 12 transferable credits, official high school transcript or equivalent transcript is required.
- Applicants whose credentials do not satisfy the above criteria, but whose maturity indicates potential for success are eligible for provisional admission.
Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA)
Madonna University participates in the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) to facilitate transfer from Michigan community colleges.
A minimum of 30 credits must be taken at the community college to satisfy MTA, including:
- 1 course in English Composition and a second English Composition or Communications course
- 1 course in Mathematics from one of three pathways: College Algebra, Statistics, or Quantitative Reasoning
- 2 courses in Social Sciences (from two disciplines)
- 2 courses in Humanities and Fine Arts (from two disciplines, excluding studio and performance)
- 2 courses in Natural Sciences including one with laboratory experience (from two disciplines)
With completion of MTA, Madonna University recognizes the General Education component of graduation requirements has been completed. The student’s official transcript from the two-year institution must indicate that the MTA has been satisfied.