Why Study MA Teacher Leadership at Madonna University?
- Small student-teacher ratio courses with personal support
- Designed for part-time students with a full-time work commitment
- Offered as both an on campus program as well as fully online
- Opportunities to build your professional network with fellow students and instructors
- Learn to advocate, nurture, and sustain a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth
- Develop collaboration skills to work with families and community members, respond to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilize community resources
- Learn to understand, respond to, and influence the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context in the field of K-12 education
- Rigorous program with an excellent reputation
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership is designed to meet the need for leaders in diverse educational settings, who will not only be effective administrators but also visionary educators and instructional leaders. This program promotes a collaborative approach to leadership that empowers stakeholders to attain individual and institutional goals. Upon program completion, you will be eligible for K-12 building administrator certification in Michigan.
|Careers||Grad School Programs||Employers of Alumni|
|Elementary or Secondary Principal||Educational Specialist||Public schools in the tri-county area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|General Education Teacher||Autism Spectrum Disorders||Private schools in the tri-county area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|Learning Disabilities||Parochial schools in the tri-county area, greater Michigan, out-of-state, and overseas|
|Curriculum & Instruction|
|Online Teaching and eLearning|