Why Study Infant-Toddler Caregiver Certificate at Madonna University?
- Enhance your skills as a caregiver of infants and toddlers
- Small class sizes offer more personalized instruction
- Field experiences in your classroom or another setting
- Certificate class credits apply to your bachelor’s degree in child development
- Madonna graduates are highly sought by agencies and schools
This certificate involves three courses that will develop your knowledge of the development of infants and toddlers. From instructors dedicated to your growth, you’ll learn to plan and assess environments, materials, activities, and interactions that will facilitate infants’ and toddlers’ emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development. With support from your professors and peers, you’ll grow in confidence in your teaching practice.
|Career Opportunities||Employers of Alumni|
|Infant and Toddler Caregiver||Public and Private Agencies|
|Family Day Care||Day Care Centers|
Residential Child Care