Why Study Nutrition and Food Service Management at Madonna University?
- Professors are practicing professionals with a wealth of experience in their disciplines
- Graduates are prepared to take the Certified Dietary Managers Exam
- Personalized instruction in small classes
- Quality academic advising
- Student organizations provide leadership, volunteer and networking experience
This program prepares you for a career related to nutrition or food service management serving any age group. Gain knowledge in nutrition, food service management, and early childhood or aging studies. A required concentration in Aging Studies or Early Childhood will enhance your résumé for employment working with specific age populations. When you graduate you will be eligible to take the Certified Dietary Managers Exam administered by the Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals. Gain experience working with these career-related student organizations: the Nutrition Network, and the Food Recover Network.
|Careers||Employers of Alumni|
|Certified Dietary Manager||University of Michigan Hospitals|
|Food Service Manager|
|Nutrition Services Director|
|School Foodservice Director|