Madonna University is committed to helping students succeed. The university offers many resources to students to support their academic, personal and professional goals. The following is a list links to frequently used student resources:
- Bookstore is located on the main campus. Books are available for purchase online.
- Financial Aid is located on the main campus next to the Registrar’s office.
- Service Learning Center: Academic service-learning is an experiential teaching and learning methodology that facilitates a deeper understanding of course objectives through engagement in relevant and meaningful community service.
- Tutoring Resources provides one-on-one or small group assistance for undergraduate students. Tutoring is available for all registered Madonna students at $12/hour. Tutoring is done weekly, with students assigned to a specific tutor.
- Writing Center: The free tutoring services made available through the Madonna University Writing Center offer face-to-face or distance support for students seeking help with writing assignments in any course during any stage of the writing process.
- DNP Project Faculty (NUR 8990 - Academic Year 2010-2011)
Find more services at Student Services.