Madonna University's Sociology program offers students knowledge and skills to successfully negotiate our changing and diverse world as engaged citizens. Sociology is a useful tool in preparing students to be successful in a rapidly changing and diverse world. Madonna University's humanistic mission emphasizes the role sociology plays in shaping individuals and how they affect culture and society. An analysis of social change is integrated into all sociology courses while the program carries out Madonna University's mission of service to the community and the Catholic tradition of social justice.
• Diverse courses offered traditionally and online
• Highly qualified faculty with graduate training in sociology
• Choice of major, minor or Community Leadership Certificate
• Research training for career opportunities in a variety of exciting settings
• Service learning and internship opportunities
• Solid preparation for admission to graduate or professional school
• Collaborative learning
The Sociology program is 34 s.h. Students entering the program with 60 s.h. of credit should be able to complete their degree in two years of full time enrollment.