Madonna University is committed to helping students succeed. The university offers many resources to support their academic, personal and professional goals. The following is a list links to frequently used student resources:
- Bookstore: located on the main campus. Books are available for purchase online.
- Office of Financial Aid: located on the main campus next to the Registrar’s office.
- TRIO is a set of federally-funded college opportunity programs that motivate and support students from disadvantaged backgrounds in their pursuit of a college degree. More than 850,000 low-income, first-generation students and students with disabilities — from sixth grade through college graduation — are served by more than 2,800 programs nationally. TRIO programs provide academic tutoring, personal counseling, mentoring, financial guidance, and other supports necessary for educational access and retention.
- Service Learning Center: Academic service-learning is an experiential teaching and learning methodology that facilitates a deeper understanding of course objectives through engagement in relevant and meaningful community service.
- Supplemental Instruction provides additional assistance with additional classroom time lead by an experienced student for the course at no additional cost to the student. Supplemental Instruction (SI) is an international, peer-assisted study program designed to improve student performance by combining "what to learn" with "how to learn." SI targets selected math and science courses and provides two to four regularly scheduled sessions each week. Attendance is voluntary and free to everyone in the class. The informal sessions are facilitated by leaders who have demonstrated proficiency in the course content and have received training in using a variety of strategies and techniques to empower students. Studies show that students who regularly attend SI earn better grades and withdraw less often than non-participants.
- Tutoring Resources provides one-on-one, small-group assistance for students taking undergraduate classes at Madonna. Tutoring is available for all registered Madonna students at $12 per hour. However, the fee is waived for students registered under the TRIO Program. Tutoring is offered weekly and students are assigned to a specific tutor.
- Writing Center: The free tutoring services available through the Madonna University Writing Center offer face-to-face or distance support for students seeking help with any writing assignment in any course, at any stage of the writing process.
Visit Student Services for more services.