The Master of Science in Business Administration (MSBA) with a specialty in International Business offers a planned program of educational experiences for the graduate student involved in international business relations. Students in this program are experienced employees who have demonstrated their potential for future achievement in the international environment.
The content of this program is designed to provide students with the following competencies:
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for professional and effective performance in the international business area.
- Integrate professional ethics and social responsibility within the global community beyond the required course dealings with ethical considerations; the program stresses the importance of developing and maintaining one’s own ethical value system.
- Apply a systematic approach to problem solving for effective decision making and integration of computerized information into the decision making process.
- Recognize societal and environmental issues and analyze their collective impact on human behavior and the global community. The methodologies of future research allows students to be in a proactive, rather than a reactive, position.
- Apply theory and skills needed to perform useful research within the international arena.
- Demonstrate a sense of personal discipline to pursue lifelong learning for professional growth.