The Master of Science in Business Administration with a specialty in Leadership Studies in Criminal Justice emphasizes professional and managerial leadership and the development of human resources within the framework of social and environmental constraints which ultimately affect human behavior and performance in the work setting.
The content of the program is designed to provide students with the following competencies:
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for professional and effective performance as a leader in a managerial role in criminal justice.
- Interpret the role of human behavior in the criminal justice organizational environment.
- Integrate professional ethics and social responsibility.
- Apply a systematic approach to problem solving for effective decision making.
- Recognize societal and environmental issues and analyze their collective impact on human behavior, especially on the other manager.
- An in-depth familiarity with the knowledge and skills needed to perform useful research within a professional environment.
- Demonstrate a greater sense of personal discipline to pursue lifelong learning for professional growth.