Admission to the Graduate Certificate in Leadership Studies is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a bachelor degree from an accredited institution with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (An average of less than 3.0 will be reviewed for conditional admission).
- Two letters of recommendation from current employer or other professionals familiar with the applicant’s work or college performance.
- Full-time employment or substantiated prior full-time work experience, in the criminal justice field is recommended. In the absence of this, a bachelor's degree specifically in the field of criminal justice, from an accredited institution, is required.
- Admission interview with a School of Business faculty advisor.
- Admission interview with Criminal Justice Department Chairperson.