The content of the program is designed to provide students with the following competencies:
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for professional and effective performance as a leader in a managerial role.
- Interpret the role of human behavior in the organizational environment.
- Integrate professional ethics and social responsibility.
- Apply a systematic approach to problem solving for effective decision making.
- Recognize the contribution of the traditional liberal arts disciplines to the current and future practice of management.
- Recognize societal and environmental issues and analyze their collective impact on human behavior, especially on a manager.
- Apply theory and skills needed to perform useful research within a professional environment.
- Demonstrate a sense of personal discipline to pursue lifelong learning for professional growth.
The program emphasizes professional and managerial leadership and the development of human resources within the framework of social and environmental constraints that ultimately affect human behavior and performance in the work setting.