The Master of Science in Health Services Administration program is designed for students in mid-level administrative positions who are interested in working in business management positions in health care organizations. The program prepares practicing health care professionals for leadership positions across the full spectrum of business health care settings.
We develop leaders who are able to:
- use health care information systems to allocate resources more effectively.
- balance patient-care needs with the financial restraints of the organization.
- evaluate the effectiveness of quality measurement techniques on patient satisfaction and care.
- integrate organizational change techniques in order to offer safe, efficient, timely and patient-centered care.
- consider health care legal issues related to the delivery of patient care.